With its characteristics of low cost, low power consumption and zero pollution, thermal transfer marks are increasingly recognized by the marking industry. Let's compare the differences between the three ways of making logos: inkjet film, aluminum brand and stainless steel inkjet film, and thermal transfer.
First, inkjet film.
Principle: Ink-jet on adhesive tape is the same as the principle of copying in ordinary printers.
1. Simple inkjet film is very cheap, especially the film of 1-2 years quality is mostly used by local advertising companies, so the cost is lower;
2. The surface is beautiful, and it can be made into various colors. Like the principle of color printer, it can directly make more than two color effects at one time;
3. Non-adhesive pasting is adopted, and the installation is very convenient.
1. Short outdoor life, fast fading, inkjet principle, even if the surface is coated with film, it is not waterproof and ultraviolet ray, red font (including dark red) is 6 months and 1 year, and black font is about 2 years;
2. The glue is poor, the paste is not firm, it falls off, becomes warped, and the deformation is serious.
Second, aluminum brand, stainless steel inkjet film.
Principle: Attach a layer of spray film on stainless steel or aluminum plate.
1. The need for tie is fixed, so it is generally not enough to drop;
2. The surface is an inkjet film, and the advantages of the inkjet film can be used to print multiple colors;
3. Relatively speaking, the cost is much cheaper than that of aluminum enamel baking varnish.
4. When temporary use is needed, it is convenient and quick, and the chestnut is short-term and beautiful (6 months to 12 months).
1. The inkjet printing process determines that it does not have UV resistance;
2. The inkjet film of any material will fade in less than 1 year outdoors, and the red font will not exceed 6 months, but there is no abnormality in the short term;
3. It needs to be fixed by tie, which is extremely inconvenient to install and use, and it takes time and effort to use in batches;
4. The material is hard and the edges are sharp, which will bring accidental injuries to the staff who climb the pole.
Third, thermal transfer.
Principle: Transfer the carbon powder of specially made ribbon to polystyrene tape at high temperature.
1, high temperature thermal transfer technology, outdoor waterproof, anti-high temperature, anti-ultraviolet, outdoor 8 years or so does not fade;
2. Adopt polymer glue, the longer the sticking time, the better the viscosity, and the flat surface will never fall off;
3. Low cost;
4, easy to paste, simple to make, ready-to-use, can choose the color, beautiful and generous outdoors;
5. You can print by yourself when purchasing consumables, which greatly simplifies the purchase process. This printer is very convenient to use, with automatic numbering and automatic die cutting, with an average time of 6 seconds per sheet.
1. The way of sticking is decided. This way needs to pay attention to the old poles with serious desertification.
Masung is a thermal transfer printer manufacturer, and the thermal transfer printer developed at present has been successfully applied in the outdoor logo printing industry, such as State Grid, Sinopec and other fields. The newly developed thermal transfer two-color printer, combined with dual print heads and dual carbon ribbon mode full-color output, helps the logo printing industry to provide lower cost, higher efficiency and more perfect service.
Related recommendations:Comparison between traditional signage and thermal transfer signage
Application of outdoor thermal transfer sign in power transmission line
Continue to lead industrial innovation and upgrading with new development concepts