Introduction and application of thermal transfer printer
A thermal transfer printer uses thermal transfer technology to transfer the carbon powder of a specially made ribbon to the printing material at high temperature. Also called carbon tape printer.
Masung thermal transfer printer is mainly used in two categories: logo printer, file roll, file cover and file box cover printing. Logo printing mainly includes safety logo printing, prohibition logo printing, fire protection logo printing, warning logo printing, mandatory logo printing and prompt logo printing, etc. Volume printing is generally used for printing the cover of file cover and file box of Public Security Inspection Law, Archives Bureau and Justice Bureau.
Advantages of thermal transfer printer
1. High-temperature thermal transfer technology, outdoor waterproof, high-temperature, UV protection, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, strong adhesion and indoor colorfastness;
2. Patent bonding technology of nano polymer glue, the longer the bonding time, the better the viscosity, and the surface is smooth and does not fall off;
3. Easy to carry, easy to stick, simple to make, ready to use, with various colors, and no need for tie punching and fixing;
4. The printing cost is low, it can be batch print, and one can also be printed, with no waste and high efficiency;
5. Drive-free, installation-free, one-button editing software printing, fast printing, 300dpi high-precision printing;
6. Automatic cutting device, that is, hitting and cutting, with precise cutting positioning, without manual cutting;
7. Patented design of pressure lifting head, which makes the installation and replacement of carbon ribbon of carbon ribbon printer simple and quick.
8. Color touch screen, multi-function display, complete printing operation at one point;
9. It can print 0.45mm aluminum alloy material, which is durable, easy to punch holes, and the tie is fixed;
10. Connect the data in the company database and print the data quickly;
11. Adopt system integration solutions to comprehensively improve the file management system and improve efficiency.
Shortcomings of thermal transfer printer
Due to the sticking method, it is difficult to stick polymer labels on old and severely desertified equipment.
Thermal transfer printer consumables
1. Printing medium: carbon ribbon/ribbon, which is divided into wax-based carbon ribbon, mixed carbon ribbon and resin carbon ribbon. Different types of carbon ribbons are corresponding to different printing materials, with customizable colors and low price.
2. Heat transfer paper: polymer tape label, aluminum alloy material.
Difference between thermal transfer printer and thermal printer
1. Different consumables.
Consumables for thermal printer: thermal paper. When thermal printer is exposed to heat, it will produce chemical reaction and discoloration on the thermal paper with thermal coating, which is similar to photosensitive film.
Consumables of thermal transfer machine: adhesive label paper, PVC tape, label tape and aluminum alloy label tape, carbon tape/ribbon.
2. Different shelf life.
Media printed by hot machine will not last long, usually several months! The storage time depends on the storage location, luminosity, temperature and other environment.
The medium printed by the thermal transfer machine has a long storage time, exceeding two years, and the polymer material is durable and does not fade.
3. Different costs.
The thermal printer has low cost, low cost of consumables and no need of carbon tape.
The cost of thermal transfer printers and consumables is higher than that of thermal printers.
4. Different application scope.
Thermal printer is suitable for supermarkets, clothing stores, logistics, retail and other enterprises with low bar code requirements.
Heat transfer machine is suitable for manufacturing, automobile industry, textile industry, telecommunication industry, food industry, electronic industry, chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, pharmaceutical industry, public utilities, retail distribution industry, transportation logistics, government agencies and other enterprises.
Brand and price of thermal transfer printer
MASUNG is a thermal thermal transfer printer equipment developer and manufacturer. after fifteen years of research and development, he has made great efforts to build a brand of thermal transfer printer equipment. the sales and prices of Masung thermal transfer printers are available online on the e-commerce platform, and offline, he can go to Masung official website to consult the thermal transfer printer manufacturers for quotations.
Related recommendations: Identify production's new scheme-thermal transfer printer
Continue to lead industrial innovation and upgrading with new development concepts