As a technology of energy saving, emission reduction and environmental protection, the following is a comprehensive introduction about the printing technology of thermal transfer marks.
Technical name: thermal transfer mark printing technology
Scope of application
logo printing applications in industries such as machinery, electric power, transportation and petrochemical industry
Current situation of energy consumption and carbon emission related to thermal transfer technology
With the popularization and application of thermal transfer technology in the identification industry, the power consumption and metal material consumption in the identify production process will be greatly reduced. Compared with the traditional production technology, it doesn't need to consume water, coal, a lot of electric energy and other resources, and it can also avoid the use of acid-base solution. The production process of the signboard is more energy-saving and environment-friendly. At present, the thermal transfer technology can save 10,000 tce/a of energy and reduce 30,000 t/a of carbon dioxide (CO2).
1. technical principle.
Mark thermal transfer printing technology completes the process of mark printing through the physical change of the heating of the print head at high temperature, the carbon powder on the carbon ribbon melts locally when heated, and at the same time, pressure is applied to attach the ink molecules melted by the carbon powder to the image formed on the printing material.
2. Key technologies.
(1) Wide-format printing technology: It can produce signage with a maximum width of 550mm, meeting the requirements of industry customers for the maximum size of signage;
(2) Multi-color printing technology: through the synchronous design of printing and data processing, the multi-color simultaneous printing is realized by adopting the printing mode of double print heads and double carbon belts;
(3) Carbon tape saving technology: the printing head can be automatically lifted after judging the area without printing content in the label, so as to avoid carbon tape waste in the area without printing;
(4) Print head pressure adjustable technology: By setting multiple print head pressure gears, the printer can support printing of consumables with different formats.
3. Printing process.
Please watch the printing demonstration video of thermal transfer printer: thermal transfer identification printer.
the key technical indexes
1 outdoor ultraviolet resistance and corrosion resistance for more than 8 years;
2. Abrasion resistance: ≧300 times;
3. Effective printing width: 550mm.
The thermal transfer technology has passed the 3C certification of the State Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision, passed the inspection of the State Paper Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, and was listed in the Recommended Catalogue of Beijing Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction by the Beijing Development and Reform Commission. At present, thermal transfer technology is widely used in power, energy, chemical industry, transportation and other fields.
Popularization prospect and energy saving potential
According to the investigation, it is estimated that in the next five years, the promotion of thermal transfer mark printing technology in the industry will reach 35%, and the annual energy saving and carbon emission reduction will be about 100,000 tce/a and 260,000 tCO2/a respectively.
Recommended products: thermal transfer mark printer MS-TTR362AC.
large format thermal transfer printer MS-TTR550AC.